Security

Have an idea to make OpenID more secure? Tell us!

1. A kind of "history log" of where an OpenID is used

Dear OpenId,

How safe is OpenID? It seems to me that having one ID for everything is a big vulnerability issue.

For example, Person X can figure out the ID and password to a Person Y's OpenID account, giving Person X the ability to go through all of Person Y's websites.

Does OpenID have any way of contacting a person if someone's been on their account? I suggest that OpenID should give users a detailed account to where his or her OpenID is being used.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide details on how OpenID works

From my initial investigation into this service, you have several security issues.

1) How do I know when I see an OpenId box that it's actually an OpenId box and not someone who cloned one to trick me into giving away my password.

2) My name and password aren't protected by SSL so what's to stop anyone from stealing my information over the network?

3) If my information is vetted by some OpenId provider of some kind, that provider gets to see all the places I log in on the net and when. This creates a privacy issue

I can't…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A white paper or guide on OpenID security considertaions

Could the foundation create a summary of how OpenID can use multi-factor authentication, PAPE, browser plugins, or other methods to improve the security of OpenID deployments?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. concern

if somebody knows my openid account then they can simpy use that for the site I have added with allow always settings. how do you address this possibility

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is my HP Printer Not Responding?

HP produces the most excellent high-quality printers at the most affordable prices. However, it is not without flaws, such as the HP printer failing to indicate a problem and HP users wondering why is my HP printer not responding. This problem often results from an incompatible printer driver. If the printer driver is either outdated or corrupted, you cannot print regularly. Your Printer Spooler service might need to be restarted to solve the problem. Moreover, there can be software issues, hardware failures, and overuse of printers. Also, be sure that your printer has enough ink or toner and that the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to Find Student Accommodation in Preston

Preston is a small city and the administrative centre of Lancashire, England. It is not as well-known as other big cities like London and Manchester but has a lot of charm and plenty of places to explore. The city is home to the famous University of Central Lancashire , formerly known as The Harris Institute, Preston Polytechnic. It is considered as a good study destination amongst international students from all over the globe, which makes finding wonderful student accommodation in Preston quite difficult. Although, there are many private accommodations located near the university campus which offers fully-furnished rooms at an…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. These 6 Driving Habits Could Be Damaging Your Car

Buying a car is an investment, and for most of us, a car is something we want to maintain for as long as we possibly can. However, sometimes, we tend to commit some driving faux pas. These bad habits are the biggest enemy of a car. Are your bad driving habits putting your vehicle under unnecessary strain? Here's a list of six driving habits that could be damaging your vehicle.

1. Late/sudden braking
    You never know when you might have to make an emergency stop. In these situations, sudden braking is essential. But regular late braking will put more pressure…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wireclub is a social network

Wireclub is a social network that is all about chat and conversations. Discover endless topics with interesting people and chat rooms!
    https://mingle2match.com/download-dating-app/wireclub/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Top Myths About Car Windshield Replacement - Busted!

A car windshield replacement costs nothing with the security it offers. An unattended windshield with chips or cracks is a massive safety hazard and dangerous than it seems.

You may choose to repair your windshield if the damage is minimal or a slight chip. The chip must also be shallow to fix and replace. There are times when fixing your windshield is the only option.

However, the damage may seem minor but will require a complete attachment to the windshield. The cost of replacing your windshield may be higher than a repair cost; however, it may be the best option…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quickbooks tool hub download process

To understand the whole quickbooks tool hub download process go to https://qbtoolhub.com/ and read all the activation steps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Top FAQs on Car Maintenance in 2021

Despite the plethora of innovations we've witnessed over the last two centuries, purchasing a car is one of the most significant investments we can make. Moreover, it's an absolute priority for many of us. We tend to like our car more than anything else.

On a long-term basis, car maintenance is necessary. There will be consequences to deal with, and those repairs can become expensive. It's no surprise that some of the most common queries asked on Google are about car maintenance. As your resident auto service experts, we thought we'd dig deep and answer the most common questions asked…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Most Common Issues You Could Face on the Road

It's an early start to the weekend. You wake up full of excitement. You've waited a long time for the day, and it's finally here. You get ready, pick your mates up, and hit the road. Everything's going great, and then your car breaks down. It's never a great feeling.

A road trip is one of the best ways to get away from stress and live in the moment. It's one of the memorable moments to enjoy a vacation with your favorite people. But a road trip can go awry quickly if your car gets into trouble. With that in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Resolving the quickBooks error ps077

Almost all small and medium-sized firms use Quickbooks finance software, and it has considerably benefited them in setting up their accounts. Customers may, however, find a few issues while utilising Quickbooks financial. For almost a decade, I've worked in the accounting and financial industries. In general, in the course of my profession, I am regularly presented with QuickBooks errors . It's probable that you'll make these aggravating errors as well, and I can assist you in correcting these errors like QuickBooks errors ps077
    https://takeactionnyc.com/quickbooks-error-ps077/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why Choose Take Your Online Classes?

This is Amelia Jones from takeyouronlineclasses.com. Guys, I am a Senior online class taker associated with different writing corporations, providing writing service for students who would not be able to grip their academic stress. Searching for online class help near me? takeyouronlineclasses has the best online class takers who provide instant help with online classes, courses & exams.
    https://takeyouronlineclasses.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The 5 Best Ways to Improve Car Mileage

We've all been there before. A new and shiny car adorns the surface of our driveway. The salesman had a lot to say about the car's performance and its mileage. However, we're left concerned about the mileage. The car simply doesn't seem to be delivering on all our expectations.

If you're left scratching your head at how your new car is performing, welcome to the gang. We've all experienced the same feelings. And from that experience comes guidance. By this point, you know where to go for all your automotive maintenance tips.

Let's look at some of the best ways…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How To Fix Printer Cartridge Problem? HP Printer Solution Guide

I am working as a technical support engineer with a trusted third party. We provide you technical support for the how to fix paper jam in hp printer. While using Hp printer whenever you face any kind of issue like hp 1320 paper jam problem, then you can get in touch with us through live chat, call or email support. Our technical team is always there for you to provide you instant assistance regarding your query. visit us: https://quickutilities.us/blog/fix-hp-printer-cartridge-problems

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to Fix QuickBooks Install Error 1712 Using Numerous Ways?

Error 1712 QuickBooks - QuickBooks software provides companies owners with a converninet remote access option for their company data. You and your employees can log in to your QuickBooks Account from any web browser, which gives you powerful access to information on the go in this post, we will discuss QuickBooks Install Error 1712.
    Visit: https://www.errorsdoc.com/quickbooks/quickbooks-install-error-1712/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Security

Categories