Female entrepreneurs in India share their inspiring tales.
As time passes, the emergence of female entrepreneurs in India demonstrates that women in business can compete with their male counterparts for success. Despite the growth, female entrepreneurs confront a number of specific hurdles. These difficulties can vary from a lack of personal financial assets to gender discrimination and social taboos.
Although the term "entrepreneur" is gender-neutral, it has historically been associated with men.
While these entrepreneurs' success stories are frequently told, their challenges and tribulations are rarely discussed. We will mention notable female entrepreneurs in India who have challenged rules, taken chances, overcome barriers, and achieved success.
Female entrepreneurs are sweeping over India.
- Priya Paul – Chairperson of Park Hotels
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Founder of Biocon
- Richa Kar, Co-Founder & CEO of Zivame
- Jyoti Naik, Ex-President, Shri Mahila Griha Udyog, Lijjat Papad
- Upma Kapoor, Founder of Teal & Terra Visit: https://tradeflock.com/female-entrepreneurs-in-india/