My idea is ...

OpenID.net should have a friendly explanation

I'd like to link somewhere to explain openid (from my applications that support openid sign in), and it seems like openid.net would be the logical place.

But at openid.net, there is no clear, newbie-friendly explanation of how it actually works. I click "What is openID" and I get a whole page of text... that doesn't really answer my question.

I think we need another link at the top... like, "How does it work" maybe?

http://openidexplained.com is closer, but it looks a little embarrassing somehow.

1,068 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David Reese shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

358 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ciavatta Maurizio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dillo.Caro.Mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,reddito.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,carino.mio,caro.mio,reddito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio,caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.carino.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,reddito.caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mìo.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.credito.caro.vacci.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.imu.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio.caro.imu.caro.mio,accordo.caro.mio,caro.mio,carissimo.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.mio,carissimo.mio,caro.mio,caro.mìo,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio.caro.imu.caro.mio.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.mio,carino.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio.caro.imu.caro.mio,carissimo.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,carino.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro,dio.caro.mio,caro.imu.,

Dillo.Caro.Mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,reddito.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,carino.mio,caro.mio,reddito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio,caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.carino.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,reddito.caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mìo.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.credito.caro.vacci.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio.caro.imu.caro.mio.caro.imu,caro.mio.caro.imu.caro.mio,accordo.caro.mio,caro.mio,carissimo.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.mio,carissimo.mio,caro.mio,caro.mìo,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio.caro.imu.caro.mio.caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio.credito.caro.mio.caro.mio,carino.mio,caro.mio,credito.caro.mio.caro.mio,caro.imu.caro.mio.caro.imu.caro.mio,carissimo.mio,caro.mio.caro.mio,carino.mio,caro.mio,caro.imu,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro.mio,caro,dio.caro.mio,caro.imu.,

• Phyllis Holtz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i clicked and clicked on the accept button and nothing, then i hit the icons and accepted them one at a time, then i come back here and have this outragous comment about me not accepting, wow you guys get it toghter i tried and thought it went through,SORRY

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a cluster... have tried to set up openID but fails, and still can't get to email. This was poorly planned.

I have followed every instruction to retrieve my Open ID password and they refuse to send me a plain and easy password like other websites do?
    What is the matter with these people?

G-mail is looking better all the time. Would like to use my e-mail instead of jumping through your BS hoops for a new whatever

Feedback and Knowledge Base