Facebook Account has been Locked. How to fix it?
Facebook is everywhere in the world and using billions number of people. If your Facebook account account has been locked you can recover yourself through easy method and steps: -
- Firstly go to facebook.com and click on forgot password.
- Type your email address, phone number, or full name in the form and click on search button.
- Once, if you typed your complete name then choose your account from the list.
- Choose send via SMS if you entered your phone number or email address. Click on continue button.
- Get six digit number in your email inbox and enter this code into the form and click on continue.
- A next page appear in which you can enter new password into the new password form, then click on continue.
- Done! Your password will be changed.
If you have any issue to follow this steps you can visit this link: - https://onlinegeeks.net/locked-out-of-facebook-account/
Marisa Adams commented
Recently Facebook has taken steps to increase security and enforce guidelines more strictly; the consequence has been an increase in closed accounts. Here is what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled. Unfortunately, not all accounts can be unlocked due to Facebook's guidelines.