How to Fix Your Spam Mail Settings?
Searching for "How to Fix Your Spam Mail Settings(https://sbcglobalemails.net/junk-mail-settings-to-block-spam-emails-on-sbcglobal/) " or Frustrated with spam emails, but didn't get the solution, don't worry I have a solution of this problem.
Follow these steps to solve your issue:
- Log in to your email account.
- Press the GEAR icon at the top right and then click SETTINGS.
- Go to FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADDRESSES and Press CREATE A NEW FILTER.
- In the FROM section, type the email address of the sender that you want to keep out of your Spam Folder.
- Press CREATE FILTER.
- Check NEVER SEND IT TO SPAM and ALSO APPLY FILTER TO MATCHING MESSAGES boxes.
- Press CREATE FILTER again.
People Also Search
Configure SBCGlobal Email Account On IPhone(https://sbcglobalemails.net/fix-sbcglobal-email-not-working-on-iphone/)
Change Sbcglobal Email Password(https://sbcglobalemails.net/how-to-reset-or-change-sbcglobal-email-password/)