Steps to Make Search Bar bigger in Chrome!!
If you want to know how to make search bar bigger in Chrome, consider these points:
1. Select the options icon in the Chrome toolbar.
2. Click on under the hood.
3. The web content section can be found by scrolling down.
4. Tap on the change button.
5. Choose the "Change fonts and language settings" option, and it will open the "Fonts" page and language” dialog box.
6. Make your Chrome search bar bigger by changing your default font settings.
7. Once the purpose has been achieved, read and restore the font settings to default.
For more info visit: https://www.dialhumanhelp.com/how-to-change-font-size-in-google-chrome-address-bar/