What are SBCGlobal.net Email Settings for Outlook?
The following section describes how to set up SBCGlobal.net email settings for Outlook:
1. To open MS Outlook, select the File tab. Click on add account to begin the account setup process.
2. Select Manual setup or additional servers and click on Next.
3. You can choose POP or IMAP on the choose service page, and click next.
4. Enter your name and email address in the fields provided and choose POP3.
5. Then fill out both the incoming and outgoing server fields properly. Tap on more settings after completing.
6. Choose my outgoing server requires authentication in the outgoing server field.
7. Select the Advanced tab and check Encrypted connections are required. Enter 995 into the incoming server field.
8. Choosing Outgoing Server, enter 465, choose SSL as the encryption type, and then choose Outgoing Server.
9. To configure the mailbox, click OK and then tap next. Tap the finish button and then the close button.
For more info visit: https://www.dialhumanhelp.com/sbcglobal-email-settings/