What causes QuickBooks Error 9999 ?
The QuickBooks Online error 9999 can remain on your computer for a variety of reasons:
- The software may not have been installed completely. The next cause of the problem is a corrupted programme download.
- Any changes to the QuickBooks software's code can cause the registry to become corrupt at times.
- A virus in your system can cause the Windows framework records to become corrupted. This can wreak havoc on the QB programme and result in error code 9999.
- Your computer's programme records may have been infected.
- Any QuickBooks records that were removed may have been done in a way that caused harm.
william joe commented
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Online Error 9999
First of all, click on Report Issue that you will find in the error message.
Now, go to the Banking Transaction screen then enter your name and email address.
After that, click on Submit.
You will get a response from the tech team within 10 business days.
Firstly, cancel the current QBO account.
After that, click on the Edit icon for the highlighted account.
Next, you need to click on Edit Account Info.
Now, click on “Disconnect this account on save”.
Select Save and Close.
Return to the dashboard and renew the link.
Now, navigate to the bank account and link the QBO account again.
You can access the account by entering the username and password again.
Finally, you see updated transactions in the QBO account.