My idea is ...

Universal Account

I had an idea for a website that allows a user to login to any website with a single account and then I found OpenID and realized someone already beat me to it. But I would still like to offer my idea to expand the service and bring it to a wider audience.

As Facebook has proven, people like sharing what they find on the internet and they want others to know what they are doing. With that in mind I had the idea to create a service that allows you to create a profile that will display your various accounts and profiles from around the internet including forums,video games (Playstation Network and Xbox Live), and more.

Users would be able to add or remove profiles and their information as they saw fit and would not provide a single piece of personal information to create the profile. They would be able to add it but it would not be stored or saved.

They would be able to login or even join a website or forum with that website and not have to create a new account for that website. So that way you would not have to remember to update a laundry list of profiles and you would be able to easily view them all at once and delete unused ones as you saw fit.

I had put a lot of thought into this and would be excited to hear if you see some potential in any of these ideas. Thank you for reading.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)